Saturday, August 14, 2004

Chomsky and Moving

I have been blogging lightly (not at all) and will continue to do so until I finish moving (from within siren-shot of People's Park to quiet Kensington). In the meantime, you should definitely check out this post (about a new paper by Pinker and Jakendoff) over at Semantic Compositions if you haven't already (by way of Ryan Gabbard at the Audhumlan Conspiracy).

I don't think any self-respecting Minimalist could respect the way I'm moving, but we can agree that my doing so has nothing to do with communication ;-)

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Ash said...

I love this blog, Dave!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Connie blinked at said...

one link to a blog is worth five kicks in the groin. since i highly doubt a comment on a boring blog is worth even one kick in the groin, i think you're getting the better end of the deal.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger George said...

Quick And Easy Holiday Planning. System There's a lot to think about when planning a holiday and no matter how hard you try, you almost always forget something. The solution...
System

 

Post a Comment

<< Home